Thanks for making a payment. One of our experienced, and trained Battery Jump Start technicians is on the rescue and should be there under 25 minutes. Please contact us at 415-505-5046 should you have any questions or concerns.
While you wait please maintain all safety precautions with your family and yourself. This is a roadside rescue and other cars and individuals may not be weary of the current situation.
We will see you soon..
Enjoy The video while you wait.
Battery Jump Starters Team.
What to Do:
Breaking down is scary. And it’s scary dangerous. Follow these guidelines to stay safe in a roadside emergency.
- When you break down, get your car off the road. Move to the side of the road,
- emergency lane or shoulder. The goal is staying as far away from traffic as possible.
- If you’ve been in an accident, don’t move your vehicle until the police arrive.
- Get the vehicle to a safe place before getting out .If you are unable to get your car to a safe area, move away from your car.
- Never stand behind or directly in front of your vehicle.
- Never leave children or pets in an unattended car in warm weather (even if windows are cracked).